RHSA-2021:3425 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat support for Spring Boot.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability. For more information, see the CVE links in the References section.
Red Hat support for Spring Boot provides an application platform that reduces the complexity of developing and operating applications (monoliths and microservices) for OpenShift as a containerized platform.
This release of Red Hat support for Spring Boot 2.3.10 serves as a replacement for Red Hat support for Spring Boot 2.3.6, and includes security and bug fixes and enhancements. For more information, see the release notes listed in the References section.
- undertow: special character in query results in server errors (CVE-2020-27782)
- undertow: buffer leak on incoming websocket PONG message may lead to DoS (CVE-2021-3690)
- tomcat: Information disclosure when using NTFS file system (CVE-2021-24122)
- tomcat: Request mix-up with h2c (CVE-2021-25122)
- tomcat: Incomplete fix for CVE-2020-9484 (RCE via session persistence) (CVE-2021-25329)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link for the update. You must be logged in to download the update.
- Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1901304 - CVE-2020-27782 undertow: special character in query results in server errors
- BZ - 1917209 - CVE-2021-24122 tomcat: Information disclosure when using NTFS file system
- BZ - 1934032 - CVE-2021-25122 tomcat: Request mix-up with h2c
- BZ - 1934061 - CVE-2021-25329 tomcat: Incomplete fix for CVE-2020-9484 (RCE via session persistence)
- BZ - 1991299 - CVE-2021-3690 undertow: buffer leak on incoming websocket PONG message may lead to DoS
Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories