RHSA-2021:2532 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Jaeger 1.17.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Jaeger is Red Hat's distribution of the Jaeger project,
tailored for installation into an on-premise OpenShift Container Platform
- golang: math/big: panic during recursive division of very large numbers (CVE-2020-28362)
- golang: crypto/elliptic: incorrect operations on the P-224 curve (CVE-2021-3114)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat Build of Jaeger 1.17 x86_64
- BZ - 1897635 - CVE-2020-28362 golang: math/big: panic during recursive division of very large numbers
- BZ - 1918750 - CVE-2021-3114 golang: crypto/elliptic: incorrect operations on the P-224 curve
- TRACING-1725 - Elasticsearch operator reports x509 errors communicating with ElasticSearch in OpenShift Service Mesh project
Red Hat Build of Jaeger 1.17