RHSA-2021:2039 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Service Registry (container images) release and security update [1.1.1.GA]
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update to the images for Red Hat Integration Service Registry is now available from the Red Hat Container Catalog. The purpose of this text-only errata is to inform you about the security issues fixed in this release.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
This release of Red Hat Integration - Service registry 1.1.1.GA serves as a replacement for 1.1.0.GA, and includes the below security fixes.
- hibernate-core: SQL injection vulnerability when both hibernate.use_sql_comments and JPQL String literals are used (CVE-2020-25638)
- jackson-databind: FasterXML DOMDeserializer insecure entity expansion is vulnerable to XML external entity (XXE) (CVE-2020-25649)
- golang.org/x/text: possibility to trigger an infinite loop in encoding/unicode could lead to crash (CVE-2020-14040)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Integration Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1853652 - CVE-2020-14040 golang.org/x/text: possibility to trigger an infinite loop in encoding/unicode could lead to crash
- BZ - 1881353 - CVE-2020-25638 hibernate-core: SQL injection vulnerability when both hibernate.use_sql_comments and JPQL String literals are used
- BZ - 1887664 - CVE-2020-25649 jackson-databind: FasterXML DOMDeserializer insecure entity expansion is vulnerable to XML external entity (XXE)
Red Hat Integration Text-Only Advisories
The Red Hat security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.