RHSA-2021:1544 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
An update for openshift-istio-kiali-rhel8-operator-container is now available for OpenShift Service Mesh 2.0.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh is Red Hat's distribution of the Istio service mesh project, tailored for installation into an on-premise OpenShift Container Platform installation.
- kiali/kiali-operator: can deploy specified image to any namespace (CVE-2021-3495)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh 2.0 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh for Power 2.0 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh for IBM Z 2.0 for RHEL 8 s390x
- BZ - 1947361 - CVE-2021-3495 kiali/kiali-operator: can deploy specified image to any namespace
Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh 2.0 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh for Power 2.0 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh for IBM Z 2.0 for RHEL 8