RHSA-2021:0719 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management 2.0.8 security and bug fix update
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.0.8 General Availability release, which fixes bugs and security issues.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.0.8 images.
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes provides the
capabilities to address common challenges that administrators and site
reliability engineers face as they work across a range of public and
private cloud environments. Clusters and applications are all visible and
managed from a single console—with security policy built in.
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat Advanced Cluster
Management for Kubernetes, which resolve some security issues and bugs. See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated shortly for this release, for details about this
- multicloud-operators-foundation: gogo/protobuf: plugin/unmarshal/unmarshal.go lacks certain index validation (CVE-2021-3121)
- gogo/protobuf: plugin/unmarshal/unmarshal.go lacks certain index validation (CVE-2021-3121)
For more details about the security issue, including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
page(s) listed in the References section.
- RHACM 2.0.8 images (BZ #1915461)
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.0 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.0 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1915461 - RHACM 2.0.8 images
- BZ - 1921650 - CVE-2021-3121 gogo/protobuf: plugin/unmarshal/unmarshal.go lacks certain index validation
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.0 for RHEL 8
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.0 for RHEL 7
The Red Hat security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.