RHSA-2021:0568 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
A new file-integrity-operator image update is now available for OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
- Usability enhancements: better integrity status view in the CLI.
- FileIntegrity custom resource update fixes.
- golang: math/big: panic during recursive division of very large numbers (CVE-2020-28362)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- BZ - 1897635 - CVE-2020-28362 golang: math/big: panic during recursive division of very large numbers
- BZ - 1910052 - [OCP v46] The file integrity aide-ds pod goes in CrashLoopBackOff state during the scan
- BZ - 1923099 - [OCP 4.6] The daemonSet does not get updated when the nodeSelector and Tolerations get changed in fileIntegrity object
- BZ - 1926033 - [OCP v46] Please report fileintegritynodestatus (active/ failed / etc) in column when running `oc get fileintegritynodestatus`
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 for RHEL 8