RHSA-2021:0100 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
The file-integrity-operator image update is now available for OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The file-integrity-operator image update is now available for OpenShift
Container Platform 4.7.
- golang-github-gorilla-websocket: integer overflow leads to denial of service (CVE-2020-27813)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.7 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- BZ - 1826301 - Wrong NodeStatus reports in file-integrity scan when configuration error in aide.conf file
- BZ - 1869293 - The configmap name looks confusing in aide-ds pod logs
- BZ - 1902111 - CVE-2020-27813 golang-github-gorilla-websocket: integer overflow leads to denial of service
- BZ - 1905011 - The file-integrity-Operator brew Bundle image does not available for OCP4.7
- BZ - 1910050 - [OCP v47] The file integrity aide-ds pod goes in CrashLoopBackOff state during the scan
- BZ - 1921692 - Please report fileintegritynodestatus (active/ failed / etc) in column when running `oc get fileintegritynodestatus`
- BZ - 1923096 - The daemonSet does not get updated when the nodeSelector and Tolerations get changed in fileIntegrity object
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.7 for RHEL 8