RHSA-2020:4383 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat JBoss Core Services Pack Apache Server 2.4.37 Service Pack 5 zip release for RHEL 6, RHEL 7, RHEL 8 and Microsoft Windows is available.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat JBoss Core Services is a set of supplementary software for Red Hat JBoss middleware products. This software, such as Apache HTTP Server, is common to multiple JBoss middleware products, and is packaged under Red Hat JBoss Core Services to allow for faster distribution of updates, and for a more consistent update experience.
This release adds the new Apache HTTP Server 2.4.37 Service Pack 5 packages that are part of the JBoss Core Services offering.
This release serves as a replacement for Red Hat JBoss Core Services Pack Apache Server 2.4.37 Service Pack 4 and includes bug fixes and enhancements. Refer to the Release Notes for information on the most significant bug fixes and enhancements included in this release.
- curl: Integer overflows in curl_url_set() function (CVE-2019-5435)
- openssl: Integer overflow in RSAZ modular exponentiation on x86_64 (CVE-2019-1551)
- httpd: mod_http2 concurrent pool usage (CVE-2020-11993)
- httpd: mod_proxy_uswgi buffer overflow (CVE-2020-11984)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link for the update. You must be logged in to download the update.
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1710609 - CVE-2019-5435 curl: Integer overflows in curl_url_set() function
- BZ - 1780995 - CVE-2019-1551 openssl: Integer overflow in RSAZ modular exponentiation on x86_64
- BZ - 1866563 - CVE-2020-11984 httpd: mod_proxy_uwsgi buffer overflow
- BZ - 1866564 - CVE-2020-11993 httpd: mod_http2 concurrent pool usage
Red Hat JBoss Core Services Text-Only Advisories