RHSA-2020:4220 - Security Advisory
Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.4.27 openshift-jenkins-2-container security update
Security Advisory: Important
An update for openshift-jenkins-2-container is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.4.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
- jetty: Double release of resource can lead to information disclosure (CVE-2019-17638)
- jenkins: User-specified tooltip values leads to stored cross-site scripting (CVE-2020-2229)
- jenkins: Stored XSS vulnerability in project naming strategy (CVE-2020-2230)
- jenkins: Stored XSS vulnerability in 'trigger builds remotely' (CVE-2020-2231)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.4 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for this release, for important instructions on how
to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata update:
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.4 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.4 for RHEL 7 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.4 for RHEL 7 s390x
- BZ - 1864680 - CVE-2019-17638 jetty: double release of resource can lead to information disclosure
- BZ - 1874830 - CVE-2020-2229 jenkins: user-specified tooltip values leads to stored cross-site scripting
- BZ - 1875232 - CVE-2020-2230 jenkins: stored XSS vulnerability in project naming strategy
- BZ - 1875234 - CVE-2020-2231 jenkins: stored XSS vulnerability in 'trigger builds remotely'
The Red Hat security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.