RHSA-2020:3525 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat Quay v3.3.1 security update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat Quay 3.3
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Quay 3.3.1 release, including:
- quay: build triggers can disclose robot account names and existence of private repos within namespaces (CVE-2020-14313)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
- Quay 3.3.1 release (BZ#1844197)
Please download the release images via:
- Red Hat Quay Enterprise 3 x86_64
- BZ - 1844197 - Quay 3.3.1 release
- BZ - 1853026 - CVE-2020-14313 quay: build triggers can disclose robot account names and existence of private repos within namespaces
Red Hat Quay Enterprise 3