RHSA-2020:3248 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat build of Quarkus 1.3.4 SP1 release and security update
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat build of Quarkus.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability. For more information, see the CVE links in the References section.
This release of Red Hat build of Quarkus 1.3.4 SP1 includes security updates, bug fixes, and enhancements. For more information, see the release notes page listed in the References section.
- postgresql-jdbc: XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in PgSQLXML(CVE-2020-13692)
- RESTEasy: Caching routes in RootNode may result in DoS (CVE-2020-14326)
For more details about the security issues and their impact, the CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information see the CVE pages listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link for the update. You must be logged in to download the update.
- Red Hat Build of Quarkus Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1852985 - CVE-2020-13692 postgresql-jdbc: XML external entity (XXE) vulnerability in PgSQLXML
- BZ - 1855826 - CVE-2020-14326 RESTEasy: Caching routes in RootNode may result in DoS
Red Hat Build of Quarkus Text-Only Advisories