RHSA-2020:2813 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.4.1 security update
Security Advisory: Important
A security update is now available for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.4 from the Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.4 is a standalone server, based on the Keycloak project, that provides authentication and standards-based single sign-on capabilities for web and mobile applications.
This release of Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.4.1 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.4.0, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- keycloak: verify-token-audience support is missing in the NodeJS adapter (CVE-2020-1694)
- keycloak: Lack of checks in ObjectInputStream leading to Remote Code Execution (CVE-2020-1714)
- js-jquery: jquery: Cross-site scripting due to improper injQuery.htmlPrefilter method (CVE-2020-11022)
- js-jquery: jQuery: passing HTML containing
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1705975 - CVE-2020-1714 keycloak: Lack of checks in ObjectInputStream leading to Remote Code Execution
- BZ - 1790759 - CVE-2020-1694 keycloak: verify-token-audience support is missing in the NodeJS adapter
- BZ - 1816330 - CVE-2020-8840 jackson-databind: Lacks certain xbean-reflect/JNDI blocking
- BZ - 1816332 - CVE-2020-9546 jackson-databind: Serialization gadgets in shaded-hikari-config
- BZ - 1816337 - CVE-2020-9547 jackson-databind: Serialization gadgets in ibatis-sqlmap
- BZ - 1816340 - CVE-2020-9548 jackson-databind: Serialization gadgets in anteros-core
- BZ - 1828406 - CVE-2020-11022 jquery: Cross-site scripting due to improper injQuery.htmlPrefilter method
- BZ - 1828459 - CVE-2020-10719 undertow: invalid HTTP request with large chunk size
- BZ - 1836786 - CVE-2020-10748 keycloak: top-level navigations to data URLs resulting in XSS are possible (incomplete fix of CVE-2020-1697)
- BZ - 1850004 - CVE-2020-11023 jQuery: passing HTML containing <option> elements to manipulation methods could result in untrusted code execution
Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories