RHSA-2020:2792 - Security Advisory
Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.4.11 grafana-container security update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update for grafana-container is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.4.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
- grafana: SSRF incorrect access control vulnerability allowed unauthenticated users to make grafana send HTTP requests to any URL (CVE-2020-13379)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.4 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.4.11, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.4 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.4 for RHEL 7 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.4 for RHEL 7 s390x
- BZ - 1843640 - CVE-2020-13379 grafana: SSRF incorrect access control vulnerability allows unauthenticated users to make grafana send HTTP requests to any URL
The Red Hat security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.