RHSA-2020:2473 - Security Advisory
Moderate: pcs security and bug fix update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update for pcs is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.0 Update Services for SAP Solutions.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The pcs packages provide a command-line configuration system for the Pacemaker and Corosync utilities.
- rubygem-json: Unsafe Object Creation Vulnerability in JSON (CVE-2020-10663)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
- [GUI] Colocation constraint can't be added (BZ#1840156)
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for IBM Power LE) - Update Services for SAP Solutions 8.0 ppc64le
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability - Update Services for SAP Solutions 8.0 x86_64
- BZ - 1827500 - CVE-2020-10663 rubygem-json: Unsafe Object Creation Vulnerability in JSON
- BZ - 1840156 - [GUI] Colocation constraint can't be added [rhel-8.0.0.z]
Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability (for IBM Power LE) - Update Services for SAP Solutions 8.0
Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability - Update Services for SAP Solutions 8.0