RHSA-2020:2366 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat support for Spring Boot 2.1.12 security and bug fix update
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
[NOTE: This security advisory was unintentionally omitted at the time of the initial software release on 2020-02-18. The advisory is informational only; no files in the release have changed.]
Red Hat support for Spring Boot provides an application platform that reduces the complexity of developing and operating applications (monoliths and microservices) for OpenShift as a containerized platform.
This release of Red Hat support for Spring Boot 2.1.12 serves as a replacement for Red Hat support for Spring Boot 2.1.6, and includes security and bug fixes and enhancements. For further information, refer to the release notes linked to in the References section.
- tomcat: Apache Tomcat HTTP/2 DoS (CVE-2019-0199)
- keycloak: SAML broker does not check existence of signature on document allowing any user impersonation (CVE-2019-10201)
- keycloak: session hijack using the user access token (CVE-2019-3868)
- keycloak: missing signatures validation on CRL used to verify client certificates (CVE-2019-3875)
- keycloak: CSRF check missing in My Resources functionality in the Account Console (CVE-2019-10199)
- keycloak: cross-realm user access auth bypass (CVE-2019-14832)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1679144 - CVE-2019-3868 keycloak: session hijack using the user access token
- BZ - 1690628 - CVE-2019-3875 keycloak: missing signatures validation on CRL used to verify client certificates
- BZ - 1693325 - CVE-2019-0199 tomcat: Apache Tomcat HTTP/2 DoS
- BZ - 1728609 - CVE-2019-10201 keycloak: SAML broker does not check existence of signature on document allowing any user impersonation
- BZ - 1729261 - CVE-2019-10199 keycloak: CSRF check missing in My Resources functionality in the Account Console
- BZ - 1749487 - CVE-2019-14832 keycloak: cross-realm user access auth bypass
Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories