RHSA-2020:2009 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.3.19 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs and add enhancements.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score,
which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability
from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
- openshift/cluster-image-registry-operator: Sensitive information was disclosed in logs (CVE-2020-10712)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
listed in the References section.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.3.19, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.3 for RHEL 7 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.3 for RHEL 7 s390x
- BZ - 1825161 - CVE-2020-10712 openshift/cluster-image-registry-operator: secrets disclosed in logs
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 7
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.3 for RHEL 7
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.3 for RHEL 7