RHSA-2020:0728 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update for Red Hat Data Grid is now available.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Data Grid is a distributed, in-memory, NoSQL datastore based on the Infinispan project.
This release of Red Hat Data Grid 7.3.4 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Data Grid 7.3.3 and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are described in the Release Notes, linked to in the References section of this erratum.
- wildfly-core: Incorrect privileges for 'Monitor', 'Auditor' and 'Deployer' user by default (CVE-2019-14838)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
To install this update, do the following:
1. Download the Data Grid 7.3.4 server patch from the customer portal.
2. Back up your existing Data Grid installation. You should back up databases, configuration files, and so on.
3. Install the Data Grid 7.3.4 server patch. Refer to the 7.3 Release Notes for patching instructions.
4. Restart Data Grid to ensure the changes take effect.
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1751227 - CVE-2019-14838 wildfly-core: Incorrect privileges for 'Monitor', 'Auditor' and 'Deployer' user by default
Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Text-Only Advisories