RHSA-2020:0720 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Low
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for python-waitress is now available for Red Hat OpenStack
Platform 15 (Stein).
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Low. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score,
which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability
from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Waitress is a pure Python WSGI server which supports HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1.
- HTTP request smuggling through LF vs CRLF handling (CVE-2019-16785)
- HTTP request smuggling through invalid Transfer-Encoding (CVE-2019-16786)
- HTTP Request Smuggling through Invalid whitespace characters in headers
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
page listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes
described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenStack 15 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 15 ppc64le
Red Hat OpenStack 15
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 15