RHSA-2020:0497 - Security Advisory
Important: AMQ Online security update
Security Advisory: Important
An update of the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11 and 4.1 container images is now available for Red Hat AMQ Online.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The release of Red Hat AMQ Online 1.3.3 serves as a replacement for AMQ online 1.3.2, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked in the References.
- netty: HTTP request smuggling (CVE-2019-20444)
- netty: HttpObjectDecoder.java allows Content-Length header to accompanied by second Content-Length header (CVE-2019-20445)
- netty: HTTP Request Smuggling due to Transfer-Encoding whitespace mishandling (CVE-2020-7238)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
The Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11 and 4.1 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available from https://access.redhat.com.
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
- Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1796225 - CVE-2020-7238 netty: HTTP Request Smuggling due to Transfer-Encoding whitespace mishandling
- BZ - 1798509 - CVE-2019-20445 netty: HttpObjectDecoder.java allows Content-Length header to accompanied by second Content-Length header
- BZ - 1798524 - CVE-2019-20444 netty: HTTP request smuggling
Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1