RHSA-2020:0132 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat Process Automation Manager.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Process Automation Manager is an open source business process management suite that combines process management and decision service management and enables business and IT users to create, manage, validate, and deploy process applications and decision services.
This release of Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.6.0 serves as an update to Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.5.1, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- bootstrap: XSS in the affix configuration target property (CVE-2018-20677)
- bootstrap: XSS in the data-target attribute (CVE-2016-10735)
- bootstrap: XSS in the tooltip data-viewport attribute (CVE-2018-20676)
- Business-central: Encrypted password shown under Object id 7 of errai_security_context (CVE-2019-14886)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For on-premise installations, before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
It is recommended to halt the server by stopping the JBoss Application Server process before installing this update; after installing the update, restart the server by starting the JBoss Application Server process.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1668082 - CVE-2018-20676 bootstrap: XSS in the tooltip data-viewport attribute
- BZ - 1668089 - CVE-2018-20677 bootstrap: XSS in the affix configuration target property
- BZ - 1668097 - CVE-2016-10735 bootstrap: XSS in the data-target attribute
- BZ - 1771354 - CVE-2019-14886 Business-central: Encrypted password shown under Object id 7 of errai_security_context
Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1