RHSA-2019:4341 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat Quay v3.2.0 security and bug fix update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat Quay 3.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Quay 3.2.0 release, including:
- quay: Red Hat Quay stores robot account tokens in plain text (CVE-2019-10205)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
- Quay 3.2.0 errata (BZ#1780711)
Please download the release images via:
- Red Hat Quay Enterprise 3 x86_64
- BZ - 1732190 - CVE-2019-10205 quay: Red Hat Quay stores robot account tokens in plain text
- BZ - 1780711 - Quay 3.2.0 errata
Red Hat Quay Enterprise 3