RHSA-2019:4089 - Security Advisory
Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 jenkins-2-plugins security update
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for jenkins-2-plugins is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private cloud deployments.
- jenkins-script-security: Sandbox bypass vulnerability in Script Security Plugin (CVE-2019-10431)
- jenkins-2-plugins: Stored XSS vulnerability in HTML Publisher Plugin (CVE-2019-10432)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which will be updated shortly for release 4.1.27, for important instructions on how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata update:
Details on how to access this content are available at https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.1/updating/updating-cluster-cli.html.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1764387 - CVE-2019-10432 jenkins-2-plugins: Stored XSS vulnerability in HTML Publisher Plugin
- BZ - 1764390 - CVE-2019-10431 jenkins-script-security: Sandbox bypass vulnerability in Script Security Plugin
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.