RHSA-2019:3813 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Low
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for mediawiki123 is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Low. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the mediawiki123 RPM package for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9.102.
- mediawiki: $wgRateLimits (rate limit / ping limiter) entry for 'user' overrides that for 'newbie' (CVE-2018-0503)
- mediawiki: Information exposure when a log event is (partially) hidden (CVE-2018-0504)
- mediawiki: BotPassword can bypass CentralAuth's account lock (CVE-2018-0505)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For OpenShift Container Platform 3.9 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 3.9.102, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9 x86_64
- BZ - 1634161 - CVE-2018-0503 mediawiki: $wgRateLimits (rate limit / ping limiter) entry for 'user' overrides that for 'newbie'
- BZ - 1634166 - CVE-2018-0505 mediawiki: BotPassword can bypass CentralAuth's account lock
- BZ - 1634168 - CVE-2018-0504 mediawiki: Information exposure when a log event is (partially) hidden
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9