RHSA-2019:2950 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat JBoss Core Services Apache HTTP Server 2.4.29 SP3 security update
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat JBoss Core Services Pack Apache Server 2.4.29 Service Pack 3 packages for RHEL 6, RHEL 7, Microsoft Windows and Oracle Solaris are now available.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this release as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
This release adds the new Apache HTTP Server 2.4.29 Service Pack 3 packages that are part of the JBoss Core Services offering.
This release serves as a replacement for Red Hat JBoss Core Services Apache HTTP Server 2.4.29 SP2, and includes security and bug fixes. Refer to the Release Notes for information on the component upgrades included in this release.
- mod_http2: HTTP/2: 0-length headers leads to denial of service (CVE-2019-9516)
- mod_http2: HTTP/2: request for large response leads to denial of service (CVE-2019-9517)
- nghttp2: Rebase to 1.39.2
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1741864 - CVE-2019-9516 HTTP/2: 0-length headers lead to denial of service
- BZ - 1741868 - CVE-2019-9517 HTTP/2: request for large response leads to denial of service
Red Hat JBoss Core Services Text-Only Advisories