RHSA-2019:2860 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for kibana is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains updates to kibana in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.18.
- kibana: Cross-site scripting vulnerability permits perform destructive actions on behalf of other Kibana users (CVE-2019-7608)
- kibana: Arbitrary code execution flaw in the Timelion visualizer (CVE-2019-7609)
- kibana: Audit logging Remote Code Execution issue (CVE-2019-7610)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.18, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1696028 - CVE-2019-7608 kibana: Cross-site scripting vulnerability permits perform destructive actions on behalf of other Kibana users
- BZ - 1696030 - CVE-2019-7609 kibana: Arbitrary code execution flaw in the Timelion visualizer
- BZ - 1696032 - CVE-2019-7610 kibana: Audit logging Remote Code Execution issue
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7