RHSA-2019:2579 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat Ceph Storage 3.3 on Ubuntu 16.04.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Ceph Storage is a scalable, open, software-defined storage platform that combines the most stable version of the Ceph storage system with a Ceph management platform, deployment utilities, and support services.
- ceph: Unauthenticated clients can crash ceph RGW configured with beast as frontend (CVE-2019-10222)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Ceph Storage MON 3 x86_64
- Red Hat Ceph Storage OSD 3 x86_64
- BZ - 1739292 - CVE-2019-10222 ceph: Unauthenticated clients can crash ceph RGW configured with beast as frontend
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7
Red Hat Ceph Storage MON 3
Red Hat Ceph Storage OSD 3