RHSA-2019:2548 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for jenkins is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Jenkins is a continuous integration server that monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as building a software project or jobs run by cron.
- jenkins: CSRF protection tokens did not expire (CVE-2019-10353)
- jenkins: Arbitrary file write vulnerability using file parameter definitions (CVE-2019-10352)
- jenkins: Unauthorized view fragment access (CVE-2019-10354)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.11, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1730824 - CVE-2019-10352 jenkins: Arbitrary file write vulnerability using file parameter definitions (SECURITY-1424)
- BZ - 1730869 - CVE-2019-10354 jenkins: Unauthorized view fragment access (SECURITY-534)
- BZ - 1730877 - CVE-2019-10353 jenkins: CSRF protection tokens did not expire (SECURITY-626)
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7