RHSA-2019:1669 - Security Advisory
Important: openstack-ironic-inspector security update
Security Advisory: Important
An update for openstack-ironic-inspector is now available for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 14.0 (Rocky).
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Nodes managed by Ironic may use the ironic-inspector auxiliary service to discover hardware properties. Hardware introspection or hardware properties discovery is a process of getting hardware parameters required for scheduling from a bare metal node, given its power management credentials (e.g. IPMI address, user name and password).
- openstack-ironic-inspector: SQL Injection vulnerability when receiving introspection data (CVE-2019-10141)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenStack 14 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 14 ppc64le
- BZ - 1711722 - CVE-2019-10141 openstack-ironic-inspector: SQL Injection vulnerability when receiving introspection data
- BZ - 1712027 - Rebase openstack-ironic-inspector to f73967f
Red Hat OpenStack 14
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 14