RHSA-2019:1569 - Security Advisory
Moderate: redhat-virtualization-host security and enhancement update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update for redhat-virtualization-host is now available for Red Hat Virtualization 4 for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The redhat-virtualization-host packages provide the Red Hat Virtualization Host. These packages include redhat-release-virtualization-host, ovirt-node, and rhev-hypervisor. Red Hat Virtualization Hosts (RHVH) are installed using a special build of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with only the packages required to host virtual machines. RHVH features a Cockpit user interface for monitoring the host's resources and performing administrative tasks.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version: redhat-release-virtualization-host (4.3), redhat-virtualization-host (4.3).
- cockpit: Crash when parsing invalid base64 headers (CVE-2019-3804)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat Virtualization 4 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Virtualization Host 4 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1663567 - CVE-2019-3804 cockpit: Crash when parsing invalid base64 headers
- BZ - 1695560 - [Blocked] Respin RHVH with Bug 1694981 - OVN requires IPv6 to be enabled [rhel-7.6.z]
- BZ - 1710394 - Rebase RHV-H 4.3 on RHEL 7.6 Batch #5
Red Hat Virtualization 4 for RHEL 7
Red Hat Virtualization Host 4 for RHEL 7