RHSA-2019:1545 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
A micro version update (from 7.3 to 7.3.1) is now available for Red Hat Fuse. The purpose of this text-only errata is to inform you about the security issues fixed in this release.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
This release of Red Hat Fuse 7.3.1 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Fuse 7.3, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- bsh2: remote code execution via deserialization (CVE-2016-2510)
- log4j: Socket receiver deserialization vulnerability (CVE-2017-5645)
- uima: XML external entity expansion (XXE) can allow attackers to execute arbitrary code (CVE-2017-15691)
- mysql-connector-java: Connector/J unspecified vulnerability (CPU October 2018) (CVE-2018-3258)
- thrift: Improper Access Control grants access to files outside the webservers docroot path (CVE-2018-11798)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
Installation instructions are available from the Fuse 7.3.0 product documentation page:
- Red Hat Fuse 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1310647 - CVE-2016-2510 bsh2: remote code execution via deserialization
- BZ - 1443635 - CVE-2017-5645 log4j: Socket receiver deserialization vulnerability
- BZ - 1572463 - CVE-2017-15691 uima: XML external entity expansion (XXE) can allow attackers to execute arbitrary code
- BZ - 1640615 - CVE-2018-3258 mysql-connector-java: Connector/J unspecified vulnerability (CPU October 2018)
- BZ - 1667188 - CVE-2018-11798 thrift: Improper Access Control grants access to files outside the webservers docroot path