RHSA-2019:1456 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
A security update is now available for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.3 from the Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.3 is a standalone server, based on the Keycloak project, that provides authentication and standards-based single sign-on capabilities for web and mobile applications.
This release of Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.3.2 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.3.1, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document.
- bootstrap: XSS in the data-target attribute (CVE-2016-10735)
- bootstrap: Cross-site Scripting (XSS) in the data-target property of scrollspy (CVE-2018-14041)
- bootstrap: XSS in the tooltip data-viewport attribute (CVE-2018-20676)
- bootstrap: XSS in the affix configuration target property (CVE-2018-20677)
- picketlink: reflected XSS in SAMLRequest via RelayState parameter (CVE-2019-3872)
- picketlink: URL injection via xinclude parameter (CVE-2019-3873)
- keycloak: X.509 authentication: CRL signatures are not verified (CVE-2019-3875)
- undertow: leak credentials to log files UndertowLogger.REQUEST_LOGGER.undertowRequestFailed (CVE-2019-3888)
- bootstrap: XSS in the tooltip or popover data-template attribute (CVE-2019-8331)
- keycloak: Node.js adapter internal NBF can be manipulated (CVE-2019-10157)
- js-jquery: prototype pollution in object's prototype leading to denial of service or remote code execution or property injection (CVE-2019-11358)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1601616 - CVE-2018-14041 bootstrap: Cross-site Scripting (XSS) in the data-target property of scrollspy
- BZ - 1668082 - CVE-2018-20676 bootstrap: XSS in the tooltip data-viewport attribute
- BZ - 1668089 - CVE-2018-20677 bootstrap: XSS in the affix configuration target property
- BZ - 1668097 - CVE-2016-10735 bootstrap: XSS in the data-target attribute
- BZ - 1686454 - CVE-2019-8331 bootstrap: XSS in the tooltip or popover data-template attribute
- BZ - 1688966 - CVE-2019-3872 picketlink: reflected XSS in SAMLRequest via RelayState parameter
- BZ - 1689014 - CVE-2019-3873 picketlink: URL injection via xinclude parameter
- BZ - 1690628 - CVE-2019-3875 keycloak: missing signatures validation on CRL used to verify client certificates
- BZ - 1693777 - CVE-2019-3888 undertow: leak credentials to log files UndertowLogger.REQUEST_LOGGER.undertowRequestFailed
- BZ - 1701972 - CVE-2019-11358 js-jquery: prototype pollution in object's prototype leading to denial of service or remote code execution or property injection
- BZ - 1702953 - CVE-2019-10157 keycloak: Node.js adapter internal NBF can be manipulated leading to DoS.
Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories