RHSA-2019:0380 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
A security update is now available for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2 from the Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2 is a standalone server, based on the Keycloak project, that provides authentication and standards-based single sign-on capabilities for web and mobile applications.
This release of Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2.6 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2.5, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- undertow: Infoleak in some circumstances where Undertow can serve data from a random buffer (CVE-2018-14642)
- console: wildfly-core: Cross-site scripting (XSS) in JBoss Management Console (CVE-2018-10934)
- dom4j: XML Injection in Class: Element. Methods: addElement, addAttribute which can impact the integrity of XML documents (CVE-2018-1000632)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, and databases and database settings.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link. You must log in to download the update.
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1615673 - CVE-2018-10934 wildfly-core: Cross-site scripting (XSS) in JBoss Management Console
- BZ - 1620529 - CVE-2018-1000632 dom4j: XML Injection in Class: Element. Methods: addElement, addAttribute which can impact the integrity of XML documents
- BZ - 1628702 - CVE-2018-14642 undertow: Infoleak in some circumstances where Undertow can serve data from a random buffer
Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories