RHSA-2018:3595 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2.5 security and bug fix update
Security Advisory: Moderate
A security update is now available for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2 from the Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2 is a standalone server, based on the Keycloak project, that provides authentication and standards-based single sign-on capabilities for web and mobile applications.
This release of Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2.5 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.2.4, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- keycloak: auth permitted with expired certs in SAML client (CVE-2018-10894)
- JBoss/WildFly: iiop does not honour strict transport confidentiality (CVE-2018-14627)
- keycloak: XSS-Vulnerability with response_mode=form_post (CVE-2018-14655)
- keycloak: Open Redirect in Login and Logout (CVE-2018-14658)
- keycloak: brute force protection not working for the entire login workflow (CVE-2018-14657)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
The CVE-2018-10894 issue was discovered by Benjamin Berg (Red Hat).
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1599434 - CVE-2018-10894 keycloak: auth permitted with expired certs in SAML client
- BZ - 1624664 - CVE-2018-14627 JBoss/WildFly: iiop does not honour strict transport confidentiality
- BZ - 1625396 - CVE-2018-14655 keycloak: XSS-Vulnerability with response_mode=form_post
- BZ - 1625404 - CVE-2018-14657 keycloak: brute force protection not working for the entire login workflow
- BZ - 1625409 - CVE-2018-14658 keycloak: Open Redirect in Login and Logout
Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories