RHSA-2018:2938 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes Thorntail 2.2.0 security & bug fix update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which
gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from
the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes provides an application platform that reduces the complexity of developing and operating applications (monoliths and microservices) for OpenShift as a containerized platform.
This release of RHOAR Thorntail 2.2.0 serves as a replacement for RHOAR WildFly Swarm 7.1.0, and includes security and bug fixes and enhancements. For further information, refer to the release notes linked to in the References section.
- undertow: Path traversal in ServletResourceManager class (CVE-2018-1047)
- jackson-databind: incomplete fix for CVE-2017-7525 permits unsafe serialization via c3p0 libraries (CVE-2018-7489)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in
the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1528361 - CVE-2018-1047 undertow: Path traversal in ServletResourceManager class
- BZ - 1549276 - CVE-2018-7489 jackson-databind: incomplete fix for CVE-2017-7525 permits unsafe serialization via c3p0 libraries
Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories