RHSA-2018:2721 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform security update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 (Queens).
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides the facilities for building, deploying
and monitoring a private or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud
running on commonly available physical hardware.
- openstack-rabbitmq-container: Insecure download of rabbitmq_clusterer during docker build (CVE-2018-14620)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform container images have been updated to
address security advisory/ies: RHSA-2018:2557, RHSA-2018:2710.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
After installing this update, the MariaDB server daemon (mysqld) will be restarted automatically.
- Red Hat OpenStack 13 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 13 ppc64le
- BZ - 1624062 - Rebase openstack-containers to latest - OSP13
- BZ - 1626953 - CVE-2018-14620 openstack-rabbitmq-container: Insecure download of rabbitmq_clusterer during docker build
Red Hat OpenStack 13
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 13