RHSA-2018:2552 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes Node.js 8.11.4 security update
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes provides an application platform that reduces the complexity of developing and operating applications (monoliths and microservices) for OpenShift as a containerized platform.
This release of RHOAR Node.js 8.11.4 serves as a replacement for RHOAR Node.js 8.11.3, and includes bug fixes and enhancements. For further information, refer to the Release Notes linked to in the References section.
- openssl: Malicious server can send large prime to client during DH(E) TLS handshake causing the client to hang (CVE-2018-0732)
- nodejs: Out of bounds (OOB) write via UCS-2 encoding (CVE-2018-12115)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes 8 x86_64
- BZ - 1591100 - CVE-2018-0732 openssl: Malicious server can send large prime to client during DH(E) TLS handshake causing the client to hang
- BZ - 1620219 - CVE-2018-12115 nodejs: Out of bounds (OOB) write via UCS-2 encoding
Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes 8