RHEA-2021:3941 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Product Enhancement Advisory
An update to OpenShift sandboxed containers 1.1.0 is now available.
OpenShift sandboxed containers support for OpenShift Container Platform
provides users with built-in support for running Kata containers as an
additional optional runtime.
This advisory contains an update for OpenShift sandboxed containers with
Space precludes documenting all of the updates to OpenShift sandboxed
containers in this advisory. See the following Release Notes documentation,
which will be updated shortly for this release, for details about these
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.9 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- KATA-1124 - Upgrade from version 1.0.2 to 1.1.0 is not working in OCP 4.9
- KATA-1125 - containerImage field doesn't reflect the correct operator image used
- KATA-1126 - Operator description starts with Requirements
- KATA-1127 - Typos in Operator Description
- KATA-1123 - Reflect the additional capabilities of the operator in the CSV
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.9 for RHEL 8