RHEA-2019:1057 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Product Enhancement Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Updated ovirt-engine-metrics packages that fix several bugs and add various enhancements are now available.
The ovirt-engine-metrics package collects and enriches metrics and logs from the Red Hat Virtualization environment.
Changes to the ovirt-engine-metrics component:
- This release allows an Ansible playbook to run on isolated, offline nodes. (BZ#1685517)
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3 x86_64
- BZ - 1631193 - [Metrics] Rebase bug - for the 4.3.3 release
- BZ - 1677996 - Encrypt passwords for Metrics installation
- BZ - 1685517 - ovirt-host-deploy-ansible fails on isolated (offline) nodes
- BZ - 1692702 - In d/s if user did not set qcow_url then the Centos image instead of RHEL guest image
- BZ - 1693296 - Unable to Add new Hosts to the Engine
- BZ - 1693331 - Metrics Deployment Fails when using non Default storage-domain name
Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3