RHEA-2019:1032 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Product Enhancement Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Updated jctools packages that fix several bugs and add various enhancements are now available.
Java Concurrency Tools for the JVM aims to offer some concurrent data structures currently missing from the JDK:
- SPSC/MPSC/SPMC/MPMC Bounded lock free queues
- SPSC/MPSC Unbounded lock free queues
- Alternative interfaces for queues
- Offheap concurrent ring buffer for ITC/IPC purposes
- Single Writer Map/Set implementations
- Low contention stats counters
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3 x86_64
- BZ - 1623886 - Tag jctools for RHV 4.3 RHEL 7
Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3