RHEA-2019:0287 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Product Enhancement Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An updated rhgs-server-container image that fixes several bugs and adds various enhancements is now available in the Red Hat Container Registry.
The OpenShift Container Storage solution provides persistent storage
service for OpenShift Containers and OpenShift Infrastructure services.
This advisory fixes the following bug:
- Earlier, the brick multiplex environment variable passed through the DeamonSet config file was not honoured. Hence, users were unable to disable the gluster brick multiplexing configuration option by editing the DaemonSet. With this fix, the brick multiplex environment variable is passed through the gluster-brickmultiplex service in a docker container. Now, the users can disable the GLUSTER_BRICKMULTIPLEX variable in the DeamonSet. (BZ#1632896)
All users of rhgs-server-container image are advised to pull this updated
image from the Red Hat Container Registry.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1573304 - [Tracker-RHGS-BZ#1631329-BZ#1524336 ] Cant delete PV - Stuck in Failed status
- BZ - 1610903 - [Tracker-RHGS-BZ#1622452] Brick for heketidbstorage failed to come ONLINE after node restart
- BZ - 1627104 - cant deploy gluster with crio because LVM commands fail
- BZ - 1639253 - When OCS is deployed with management encryption enabled, block device creation failures are observed.
- BZ - 1652568 - content /etc/redhat-storage-release of rhgs-server-container shows Red Hat Gluster Storage Server 3.4.0(Container)
- BZ - 1658984 - None of the bricks come ONLINE after gluster pod reboot in OCS 3.11.1
- BZ - 1660280 - Block device creation fails "Create Block Volume Failed:failed to configure on xxx" in OCS 3.11.1 OCP 3.11.51
- BZ - 1666694 - Respin of rhgs-server-container to include systemd package CVE fixes
- BZ - 1671784 - respin rhgs-server container with signed rpms
Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7