RHEA-2018:1544 - Product Enhancement Advisory
spice-vdagent-win bug fix and enhancement update
Product Enhancement Advisory
Updated spice-vdagent-win packages that fix several bugs and add various enhancements are now available.
spice-vdagent-win provides a service and an agent that can be installed and run on Windows guests.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Virtualization 4 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Virtualization Host 4 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Virtualization for IBM Power LE 4 for RHEL 7 ppc64le
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, little endian 7 ppc64le
- BZ - 1064495 - spice-vdagent-win: don't terminate and re-start vdagent when client disconnects
- BZ - 1444514 - Rebase spice agent to the latest upstream release
- BZ - 1450061 - Copy-paste: filename encoding in Win guest
- BZ - 1477171 - Copy-paste for images is broken from Windows 10 Guest to Client.
Red Hat Virtualization 4 for RHEL 7
Red Hat Virtualization Host 4 for RHEL 7
Red Hat Virtualization for IBM Power LE 4 for RHEL 7
Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Power, little endian 7