RHEA-2017:2846 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Product Enhancement Advisory
An update is now available for Red Hat JBoss Operations Network.
Red Hat JBoss Operations Network is a Middleware management solution that
provides a single point of control to deploy, manage, and monitor JBoss
Enterprise Middleware, applications, and services.
This JBoss Operations Network 3.3.9 release serves as a replacement for
JBoss Operations Network 3.3.8, and includes several bug fixes. Refer to
the Customer Portal page linked in the References section for information
on the most significant of these changes.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must
log in to download the update). Before applying this update, back up your
existing JBoss Operations Network installation (including its databases,
applications, configuration files, the JBoss Operations Network server's
file system directory, and so on).
Refer to the JBoss Operations Network 3.3.9 Release Notes for
- Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1294626 - Path too long error on unzipping the patch using Extract All on Windows Server 2008 R2
- BZ - 1324217 - Bundle exec task can fail if %temp% is used on Windows when agent is running as System Service
- BZ - 1343642 - JBoss ON server installation does not complete and terminal shows "INFO [org.rhq.server.control.command.Install] Still waiting for server to start..." over and over again.
- BZ - 1380471 - UI's live availability check results in repeated "A request timeout has expired after 30000 ms"
- BZ - 1400692 - Update Jsch to 1.54
- BZ - 1401565 - Attempt to navigate to REST interface while server is not still started causes NullPointerException in the server.log file
- BZ - 1402333 - The "Resource " column is not included while exporting the Alert Definitions in a .csv file.
- BZ - 1413088 - Server log warnings from CriteriaQueryRunner: Could not initialize private org.rhq.core.domain.event.EventSource org.rhq.core.domain.event.Event.source
- BZ - 1416097 - Failed to delete the bundles when deleting a bundle with lot of configuration parameters and versions
- BZ - 1417937 - Details link and paging on content tab throws HTTP Status 404
- BZ - 1419142 - pg_temp_15.vacuum_l Tables in inventory and marked as down
- BZ - 1419531 - Many network adapters in inventory although there is only one visible in device mapper
- BZ - 1420712 - updateBackingContent CLI operation is not blocking and following retrieveBackingContent returns older content for some time
- BZ - 1420717 - When calling retrieveBackingContent cli operation immediately after updateBackingContent it sometimes fails with NPE
- BZ - 1421186 - globally uncaught exception on storage node details page in administration
- BZ - 1427571 - Unusable group metric graphs due to fix for BZ-1236021
- BZ - 1429909 - User with Manage Alerts permission unable to delete a Group Alert Definition they created
- BZ - 1431097 - "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: NaN" is logged in the server.log file when trying to store BaseLine values in the database
- BZ - 1444899 - Failure in datasource while processing FETCH request when adding notification to resource group alert definition or to alert definition template
- BZ - 1446072 - JBoss ON Server fails to start after upgrade from update 05 to 08 due to deprecated system config fields: PARTITION_EVENT_PURGE and RESOURCE_CONFIG_HISTORY_PURGE
- BZ - 1447965 - Undertow metrics processing-time, processing-time-per-minute and max-processing time do not scale units in charts
- BZ - 1455091 - Error when trying to save agent:SNMP plugin configuration UI
- BZ - 1463351 - Bundle deployment sometimes fails with message "Unable to store Trigger with name: '<timestamp>' and group: 'org.rhq.enterprise.server.scheduler.jobs.BundleDeploymentStatusCheckJob', because one already exists with this identification."
Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1