RHEA-2017:0482 - Product Enhancement Advisory
Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.2.0 gdeploy bug fix and enhancement update
Product Enhancement Advisory
Updated gdeploy package that fixes several bugs and adds various
enhancements are now available for Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.2.
gdeploy is a tool which automates the process of creating, formatting,
and mounting bricks. When setting up a fresh cluster, gdeploy could be the
preferred choice of cluster set up, as manually executing numerous commands
can be error prone. The advantages of using gdeploy includes automated
brick creation, flexibility in choosing the drives to configure (sd, vd,
etc.), and flexibility in naming the logical volumes (LV) and volume groups
Gdeploy now provides NFS-Ganesha, Samba, and SSL setup support in volumes. This advisory also fixes several bugs and includes enhancements.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1364410 - [ganesha+gdeploy]: Validate status of HA cluster once ganesha is enabled on the cluster.
- BZ - 1364418 - [ganesha+gdeploy]: Add support for running refresh config in ganesha environment.
- BZ - 1364423 - [ganesha+gdeploy]: Update client section for different mount options used in nfs-ganesha.
- BZ - 1364428 - [ganesha+gdeploy]: Section to add firewall settings and editing nfs related files on client side.
- BZ - 1368096 - [ganesha+gdeploy]: Add a section to add client specific permissions in volume export block.
- BZ - 1376787 - [RHEL7] Rebase gdeploy for RHGS-3.2.0 release
- BZ - 1393966 - gdeploy: Incorrect Console message when nfs-ganesha cluster creation fails.
- BZ - 1393968 - gdeploy: nfs-ganesha cluster creation fails during pcs authentication
- BZ - 1393970 - gdeploy: nfs-ganesha cluster creation fails while copying ganesha config files to shared storage
- BZ - 1405447 - [RFE] Provide the configuration check for Grafton deployment
- BZ - 1409861 - cannot set volume options if the key has multiple values.
- BZ - 1411259 - While creating LV thinpool with RAID6 disktype, chunksize is computed incorrectly
- BZ - 1411658 - some of the modules in gdeploy does not have ignore_error feature
- BZ - 1416361 - Gdeploy returns exit code '0' even when it fails to complete all the tasks
- BZ - 1418903 - [GDEPLOY+GANESHA] Adding a node to already existing ganesha cluster is failing with Gdeploy
Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7