RHBA-2023:1517 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated rhacm2/submariner-operator-bundle container image is now available for Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.5 for RHEL 8.
The rhacm2/submariner-operator-bundle container image has been updated for Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.5 for RHEL 8 to address the following security advisory: RHBA-2023:1502 (see References)
Users of rhacm2/submariner-operator-bundle container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.5 for RHEL 8 container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- BZ - 2164440 - CVE-2023-0286 openssl: X.400 address type confusion in X.509 GeneralName
- BZ - 2164487 - CVE-2022-4304 openssl: timing attack in RSA Decryption implementation
- BZ - 2164492 - CVE-2023-0215 openssl: use-after-free following BIO_new_NDEF
- BZ - 2164494 - CVE-2022-4450 openssl: double free after calling PEM_read_bio_ex