RHBA-2023:1488 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
The components for Red Hat OpenShift support for Windows Containers 4.0.2 product release
Windows Container Support for Red Hat OpenShift allows you to deploy Windows container workloads running on Windows Server containers.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.9 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- BZ - 2020350 - Windows Containers on Windows Nodes get assigned the DNS Server IP ?172.30.0.10?, which is wrong, if the default kubernetes subnet is not used
- BZ - 2057161 - CSR approval failures caused by update conflicts
- OCPBUGS-8430 - WMCO kubelet version not matching OCP payload's one
- WINC-820 - Remove Windows Server 20H2 Support
- WINC-829 - vSphere Windows Server 2022 support for WMCO 3.x and 4.x