RHBA-2023:0044 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Quay v3.8.1 minor release
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Quay 3.8.1 is now available with bug fixes.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Quay Enterprise 3 x86_64
- PROJQUAY-2164 - Combined urls in security scan report (pointing to errata URL)
- PROJQUAY-4667 - Web UI - viewing account results in error
- PROJQUAY-4800 - Add PUT method to CORS method list
- PROJQUAY-4827 - Add tracking and cookie consent when domain contains quay.io
- PROJQUAY-4527 - Quay 3.8.0 new UI toggle can't switch back from new UI to current UI on Apple Safari
- PROJQUAY-4663 - Pagination for delete repository modal not showing correct values.
- PROJQUAY-4765 - Quay 3.8.0 superuser doesn't have permission to add new team member to normal user's team when enabled superuser full access
The Red Hat security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.