RHBA-2022:7890 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images are now available
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:6983 (see References)
Users of Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenStack 16.2 x86_64
- BZ - 2039911 - CVE-2021-45485 kernel: information leak in the IPv6 implementation
- BZ - 2039914 - CVE-2021-45486 kernel: information leak in the IPv4 implementation
- BZ - 2090237 - CVE-2022-21123 hw: cpu: Incomplete cleanup of multi-core shared buffers (aka SBDR)
- BZ - 2090240 - CVE-2022-21125 hw: cpu: Incomplete cleanup of microarchitectural fill buffers (aka SBDS)
- BZ - 2090241 - CVE-2022-21166 hw: cpu: Incomplete cleanup in specific special register write operations (aka DRPW)
- BZ - 2114849 - CVE-2022-2588 kernel: a use-after-free in cls_route filter implementation may lead to privilege escalation
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2
Red Hat OpenStack 16.2