RHBA-2022:7269 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat build of Quarkus 2.7 on RHEL 8 container images are now available
The Red Hat build of Quarkus 2.7 on RHEL 8 container images have been updated to address the following security advisories: RHSA-2022:7089 RHSA-2022:7110 (see References)
Users of Red Hat build of Quarkus 2.7 on RHEL 8 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat build of Quarkus 2.7 on RHEL 8 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Build of Quarkus 2 x86_64
- BZ - 2039448 - CVE-2022-0494 kernel: information leak in scsi_ioctl()
- BZ - 2066819 - CVE-2022-1353 Kernel: A kernel-info-leak issue in pfkey_register
- BZ - 2090226 - CVE-2022-23816 CVE-2022-29900 hw: cpu: AMD: RetBleed Arbitrary Speculative Code Execution with Return Instructions
- BZ - 2103148 - CVE-2022-29901 hw: cpu: Intel: RetBleed Arbitrary Speculative Code Execution with Return Instructions
- BZ - 2103153 - CVE-2022-23825 hw: cpu: AMD: Branch Type Confusion (non-retbleed)
- BZ - 2114849 - CVE-2022-2588 kernel: a use-after-free in cls_route filter implementation may lead to privilege escalation