RHBA-2022:6131 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images are now available
The Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHBA-2022:5800 (see References)
Users of Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- BZ - 2107342 - CVE-2022-30631 golang: compress/gzip: stack exhaustion in Reader.Read
- BZ - 2107371 - CVE-2022-30630 golang: io/fs: stack exhaustion in Glob
- BZ - 2107374 - CVE-2022-1705 golang: net/http: improper sanitization of Transfer-Encoding header
- BZ - 2107376 - CVE-2022-1962 golang: go/parser: stack exhaustion in all Parse* functions
- BZ - 2107383 - CVE-2022-32148 golang: net/http/httputil: NewSingleHostReverseProxy - omit X-Forwarded-For not working
- BZ - 2107386 - CVE-2022-30632 golang: path/filepath: stack exhaustion in Glob
- BZ - 2107388 - CVE-2022-30635 golang: encoding/gob: stack exhaustion in Decoder.Decode
- BZ - 2107390 - CVE-2022-28131 golang: encoding/xml: stack exhaustion in Decoder.Skip
- BZ - 2107392 - CVE-2022-30633 golang: encoding/xml: stack exhaustion in Unmarshal
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1