RHBA-2022:5746 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise ASYNC Stream container images are now available
The Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise ASYNC Stream container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:5220 (see References)
Users of Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise ASYNC Stream container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise ASYNC Stream container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- BZ - 1903244 - CVE-2020-29368 kernel: the copy-on-write implementation can grant unintended write access because of a race condition in a THP mapcount check
- BZ - 2061633 - CVE-2022-27666 kernel: buffer overflow in IPsec ESP transformation code
- BZ - 2064604 - CVE-2022-1012 kernel: Small table perturb size in the TCP source port generation algorithm can lead to information leak
- BZ - 2086753 - CVE-2022-1729 kernel: race condition in perf_event_open leads to privilege escalation
- BZ - 2092427 - CVE-2022-32250 kernel: a use-after-free write in the netfilter subsystem can lead to privilege escalation to root
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 for RHEL 8